Sunday, January 10, 2010

Logan Love

Yesterday I moved back to Logan. And it is just as cold as I remembered! I am so excited to be back and even more excited for school to start tomorrow...hopefully my brain still remembers how to think! It has had such a long break that I hope it doesn't overload!
My apartment is SO small. It is definitely not what I have been used to. At all. I mean, even my dorm was bigger than this place! There is only 1 shower. For 5 1/2 girls. Kill me. My roommates (the ones I have met) seem pretty cool. They are all super super young though...freshman young. I don't know if my old soul can keep up with their all night partying! From what I hear, my room-roommate is never around. So it is almost like I have my own room, except I can't use the other half of the space.
School should be pretty good this semester. I'm taking a bunch of general classes because all of the ones I needed were full or Fall-only classes. So hopefully it should be a pretty easy semester.
Basketball game tomorrow...can't wait for my return to the Spectrum. Oh how I have missed thee, my old friend!
For those of you who did read my "Uncommon uses for Common Household Products", fear not...I just took a little break for the holiday. I will soon be returning, starting with letter J.

6 comments:

Kylee & Russell Ahlberg said...

I'm so glad things are going so well! We miss you already! Good luck with school tomorrow my friend!

Alex and Chase said...

I am jealous of you being in Logan I miss it! But I am glad you are back up there and remember to boss those freshman around they need it!! Have fun at the B-ball game cheer a little extra for us!!

Alex and Chase said...

*freshmEn

Kateka said...

You'll have to let your little young roomies (born in what, like 1992?) that you have a blog and they'll be so impressed. Can't wait to see comments on here like, "OMG!!!!!! CHELS YOU ARE MY FAVORITE FAVE ROOMIE!!"

Ha, ha, ha. :)

Welcome back... over there. Love that place.

Brett and Chelsea said...

Chelsee! You are back in Logan? Give me a call and we'll do lunch! Maybe we should met up before one of the b-ball games. We try to go to most of them...

Merinda said...

Your awesome Chels, keep up the good work. Loves.