Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Important things in life...

Lately, I have come to realize the things that are most important in my life. There are the three staples-the Gospel, family, friends, blah blah blah. I'm talking about the REAL important things in life.

Here are my top 25:
-Aggie Basketball (And Seawolf Basketball now)
-Potatoes
-All things Disney
-Disinfectant
-Ice cream
-Costco
-Nail polish remover
-Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan movies
-Dish Soap
-Camelbak water bottles
-Garth Brooks
-A good set of ear phones
-Chinese food
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
-Detoxifying face masks
-Books
-Skype
-The PedEgg
-$5 movie bin at Walmart
-Peppermint Chapstick
-Texting
-Dollar Stores
-A good mascara
-Tylenol PM
-Old Navy Clearance

The End.

5 comments:

Rachel Angela Clark said...

On my list, ice cream would be counted twice. As well as one of the 3 staples...

SydneG said...

I hope those are in no particular order. Did Sudokus really get bumped for Garth Brooks? A real shame if you ask me.

Katie said...

I made a list of things I love, and things I hate... when I was about 20. I still have it. It's sooooooooooo funny to see what's on it! :)

Annika said...

ok these ARE all the most important... remember all the panda runs we used to make? :) fun times. let's get together!

Kateka said...

I'd be dead without the $5 walmart movie bin. Amen.