Tuesday, January 10, 2012

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

guys.  if you can't tell by title of the post, i realllllllly think something (more like someone) is stupid.  and i'm about ready to punch someone in the face because of it.  no lie.  it has taken a lot of self control for me not to drive to price and kick some girl straight in the baby maker.
it's no secret that my sissy pants is one of my favorite people on this earth.  she is kinda hilarious and one of the nicest people i know.  and she is having a bit of a hard time. there is some 2-faced, jealous, not-nice-word-that-starts-with-a-b-that-i-would-say-but-i-don't-want-to-offend-anyone that has been spreading rumors about her to her teammates and friends.  and it honestly has taken every single bit of strength i have not to drive to price and tell her what i really think about her.  and then beat the shiz out of her.
can anyone please tell---WHY are girls so awful?  what is the point of bringing someone else down?  if you have a problem with someone, work it our or ignore them.  but there is no need to spread nasty rumors or talk badly about someone.
i have had my fair share of problems with stupid girls.  elementary school was rough.  i went to an accelerated elementary school, so i spent time with girls who were way too mature for their age, myself included.  that means the attack tactics were way more advanced than any 9 year old should be able to come up with.  one particularly hurtful time came my freshman year of college.  i had a roommate who made my life hell.  it was to the point that i tried to find somewhere else to live and even considered transferring to byu (i know.  shocker.  that's how bad it was for me).  but i pushed my way through, and it made me stronger.
but in all of my life, i never thought that something like this would happen to my sister.  she is a good person who cares about the people in her life.  she listens when someone needs a shoulder to cry on.  she would do anything she can to help anyone.  she draws people to her.  people loooooooooove her.  and now there is this awful, awful, awful, awful girl tearing her down and making her think she is not good enough, making her doubt herself and killing her self esteem.  and i really want to know why this stupid person thinks it is ok to call someone a whore consistently or spread untrue rumors, especially about my sister who has never done anything to her.
i just don't get it.  and i'm not lying when i say i am trying to find ways to get revenge on this stupid girl (bad.  i know.  i can't help it).  but for now, i am just trying to do the best i can to help my sissy realize that she is a good person, and that she can't let this stupid girl bring her down.  it's easy to throw rocks at things that shine.  and to remember:


thank you pinterest :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Isn't being a sister the best? I did a post on my blog like this a long time ago because someone was doing the same thing to my little sister. HAHA And what's even more amazing is that you'll love your sisters KIDS even more than your sister! You are such a good sister... stay that way! And yes.... alllllllllll girls are stupid. She must just be jealous of your sister.

Caroline said...

i LOVE the 2nd one. Seriously. i wish i had seen that 9 months ago. heck, who am i kidding, it made me feel better seeing it now. :)

Kateka said...

I mutter, "I hate girls" way too often. I am all sorts of curious as to what is really going down since this is kinda vague, but I am sure you want to keep some of it private. Anyway, when you drive down to price, I'll donate a few dozen eggs to egg the hussy.