Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year!

I love love love the holidays! There is no better feeling than the one that comes from Christmas. Yes, I have been listening to Christmas music since Halloween. No, I am not skipping Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving!
Here are some things that I am thankful for this year...
*The Gospel
*Mason Albert and the joy he brings me
*My Momma and Daddy

*My sisters...even if I want to kill them sometimes
*My brother way out in Texas
*Avery Addison
*Grandpa...I miss living with him
*Amanda Jo
*All of my kick A cousins
*My aunts and uncles
*My friends...even if they are all leaving me to get married
*Utah State University and the classes that kick my butt
*My roomies and neighbors
*The missionaries
*Basketball Season
That is just a short list of the many, many things I am thankful for!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

4 comments:

James and Jamie Rust said...

ya!! I am glad that you have a blog!! I love it:) now we can see what each other is doing more11!

Chelsee said...

I know! Yay for blog stalking! I just wish I knew what I was doing...I am so lost in this world of blogging! Ha ha!

Just Us Girlies said...

Yay Chelsee! Cute blog! I need to find a new Christmas background. It has been really hard to wait until after Thanksgiving to switch it. Did you know that there are Twilight blinkees on thecutestblogontheblock.com?

SydneG said...

Just out of curiosity...why I am I not on your list of things you are thankful for???