Monday, December 1, 2008

Frustrations...

I love love love my married friends, I really really do. And I think their husbands are so great. But sometimes it gets so frustrating when they don't understand why I don't like to hang out with all the couples. It just gets awkward when they are all there talking about couple stuff and I am the only single one sitting there uncomfortable. Me not wanting to be there has nothing to do with not wanting to see them. I wish I could see all of them more! But here is the thing...I am not married. My single life doesn't have much in common with married life. I love my girls and it sucks that we are drifting apart...but that is the way it is. I just don't know why they can't see it from my perspective...

3 comments:

Natalie Marie said...

This makes me sad, but girl I understand where you are coming from. We can hang out, because even tho I am married I don't have a hubby here to make it awkward! Leatherbees here we come!

Carly said...

yeah being around married couples doesn't do much for your game haha.

Annika said...

You have a blog?! I have a blog!!! I'm thinking we should be blog buddies! :)