Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had as great of a holiday as I did! It was just small, but so nice. I got to hang out with my family and laugh and have tons of fun. And I am fairly certain that Caitlin was high on Christmas Eve, I'm just saying. This is what happens when she gets too hyper...



Yes...I wanted to kill her.


The day after Christmas, we packed up and headed to Idaho for the weekend. I was super excited because I hadn't been up since October. My aunt invited to have dinner and play games with her family. We played partner kick ball. Ever played that? If no, I would keep it that way. I think even the most coordinated people would have a problem with it. And let me just say...it is not easy sliding into a base when you are tied to someone else.

This is how it ended up...she was just slowing me down!

We then headed to Gramp's house. I thought we had lots of snow here...boy was I wrong! There was at least two feet of snow at my Grandpa's house...and it snowed the whole weekend we were there! And Rexburg is TERRIBLE at plowing the roads. Boo.
That Saturday, we had a baby shower for my cousin, Jeanie. It was a nice little family shower, and it was good to be able to catch up. Congrats Loa Jean!
I also got to see my cousin Clint, who I haven't seen in like 4 years. Woot.

It was a nice holiday weekend...now on to the New Year! I'm not sure what I am doing for New Year's...I need some more single friends! Oh well...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Kateka said...

Ha, ha. Your pictures are crazy. And by crazy, I mean CRAZY AWESOME!!! Happy New Year!

Annika said...

AWWWW... looks like a great (If not a little crazy) :) Christmas! I hope you enjoyed your time at home. Let's get together!