Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh there's no place like Home for the Holidays!

So I am home...for the next 3 1/2 weeks. WOOT! I have only been home a day...and I am already bored out of my mind! I have decided to read some of the Classics...Pride and Prejudice, The Great Gatsby (love love love it!), The Return of the Native, and, if I decide to be ambitious, Wuthering Heights. Hey, if Bella can do it, so can I!
I am also looking for a way to earn some money for Christmas presents...I can only make so many things by hand! What I am wondering is if anyone knows of someone needing some holiday help? I am an excellent babysitter, great candy maker, and stellar salesperson. And I'm also cheap labor. =)
Let me know!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Katie said...

HEY CHELSEE!! Thanks for the congrats... I see you've been doing a little blog stalking? HAHAHA Good to see you have one on here!!!! Looks like you have tons of fun at college... those were my favorite years of my life, they are the best!

TheWhettenFamilia said...

Hola! It was very good to talk to you too! I miss ya! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Be safe and remember I love ya!

Annika said...

YAY for HOME!!! Don't tell me about it though... it might cause me to tear up...

Anonymous said...

Yay glad I can keep in touch with you better!!