Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love...

1. I love sweats. If I could, I would wear them every single day.
2. I love Colin Firth.
3. I love reading...it is an addiction.
4. I love old Disney movies...these new ones just aren't as good. Beauty and the Beast is my fave.
5. I love being my Grandpa's favorite granddaughter...it feels great being better than everyone else. =)
6. I love texting.
7. I love reality TV, which brings me to...
8. I love Jason Mesnick, the Bachelor.
9. I love watching Caitlin play sports...any sport and every sport.
10. I love Mason Albert Meldrum.
11. I love Avery Addison Meldrum also.
12. I love the Gospel.
13. I love cookies and ice cream.
14. I love Amanda Bynes...she is freaking hilarious.
15. I love Father's Day weekend and my family reunion.
16. I love that I am graduating in December!
17. I love Sudoku.
18. I love my kick A family.
19. I love water.
20. I love moccasins.
21. I love Fruit-by-the-Foots.
22. I love my friends...even all my married ones.
23. I love summer.
24. I love lip gloss.
25. I love camping.
26. I love hot chocolate.
27. I love my computer.
28. I love Pride and Prejudice...the book and the movie.
29. I love big purses.
30. I love my giant, comfortable, queen sized bed.
31. I love cowboys.
32. I love Secondhand Serenade.
33. I love SuperBowl commercials.
34. I love my roommates...and my roommies from last year too. And of course most of the ones from my freshman year.
35. I love comfy chairs that you can curl up and read book in.
36. I love having my fingernails painted...tho I rarely do.
37. I love having money...which isn't very often.
38. I love hats.
39. I love Utah State Basketball.
40. I love jumping as high as I can on a trampoline.
41. I love creepy old men who hit on me...ok, not really.
42. I love British accents...I wish I had one.
43. I LOVE DisneyLand...greatest place on earth!
44. I love shopping.
45. I love giving relationship advice... =)
46. I love 4-letter words.
47. I love sleeping in.
48. I love Missionaries.
49. I love my Grandma.
50. I love how totally RAD I am.

8 comments:

Tazia said...

I must have to say, I love your list! That is awesome, there are so many things that I love in that list as well, which much mean I'm totally RAD too!

Shanna said...

Sweet list, my darling Chelsee! I feel like I know you better! I am a complete hot chocoholic, we have a major connection girl!

Erin said...

Chelsee you are way too adult like it is seriously not ok with me. But I guess if you are going to be an adult at least you are a pretty cool one!! This was fun to read.

Annika said...

Finally. I felt like you were missing from the blogging world for too long. I liked reading your list... and I was glad to see that your roommates from freshman year made it. :) I love most everything on this list too! Is this friendship??? I thinks so!!! :) haha sorry I'm a dork.

Merinda said...

Your list is great and I can see you loving every single one of those things. I am glad you don't really love the creepy old men thing or we would have to talk sister. Hey, I love you. Does that count? And yes, you are RAD.

Unknown said...

Chelsee...these are great...too many to agree with...so many greats "loves"...
I too love USU basketball...#17 baby...

MaRea Hess said...

I too love four letter words....why is that? I think I really really need to work on that one, but really they are just so fun to say sometimes.

MaRea

Shanna said...

Yo Chels! I tagged you! See ma' blog to know what to do! Later girl!