Saturday, February 21, 2009

My first tag...I am so COOL!

6 Things Tag
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. List 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. Let each person know the have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Randomness...I am good at it.  So here I go!
1--My new favorite greeting is "Wingapo" from Pocahontas.  I say it all the time...and do the hand motion.
2--I am addicted to treats.  All kinds.  And it is a bad thing...but I can't help it.  Anyone who loves to make treats is free to have me taste-test them.
3--I have acid reflux disease.  It is the worst thing ever...especially since some of my favorite foods give me the worst heart burn EVER.
4--I am obsessed with watching commercials since I started my promotions class...every ad is so freaking funny!
5--I have mad Guitar Hero skills...as long as it is set on easy.  =)
6--I have recently decided that I want to be an event planner...I love to organize and plan and execute.  And I am freaking great at it, so why not?!

Ok I tag...Annika, Natalie, Carly, Erin, Kateka, and Merinda.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh Chelsee. You are so funny. I love your blog! Don't hate me for not doing this tag, BECAUSE I've already done it. :) Is that a good reason to get out of it??

http://loveemeedoo.blogspot.com/2007/11/tag-youre-it.html

Love you darling! You are so cute.

Katie said...

Acid Reflux sucks... almost as bad as freakin gall stones! HAHA Hey... I need your address! email it to me... katiejolamb@hotmail.com

JoLynn said...

Chelsee just thought I would say hi! HI! Love you JoLynn