Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My RANT Post

I am in the mood to RANT about all the stuff that bugs me. It might be a pretty downer post. So, if you don't want to read it...well, whatever.
-Why do people care if I wear sweat pants or basketball shorts to school? Some days I like to be comfortable, so sue me. I am not opposed to getting dressed up, but I don't like to do it every single day. I once had someone tell me that the reason I am not married is because I wear sweats in public. Well, you know what? The person I am supposed to marry will like my sweats, and probably wear sweats a lot too.
-While we are on the subject...I hate when people ask me WHY I am not married. Well, I believe the reason to that is because I wear a man-repelling perfume, an "I hate men" shirt every day, and I never shower. Wow. Why the H do you think I am not married?! Personally, I wish it was the other way around...just so everyone knows.
-I hate that I get sick after every single thing I eat. Seriously...worst thing ever.
-I am tired of being in Logan. I dread coming back on the weekends...and I don't even know why. I want to be graduated NOW. I want to be able to relax with my family on a Sunday night and not have to worry about driving home to Logan too late. I want to take a nap after church without thinking I slept too long to get back.
-Rude teachers. Everyone has had one. I currently have one. She is a BIOTCH. No joke. She yells in class ALL THE TIME for stupid little things. On a paper we had to write, I got knocked off a point for putting an E on the end of "Ginni". We have a 50 minute class, but our tests are all 6-8 essay questions that take at least a page each to answer. On the last test, half the students didn't even finish before the class ended. This is an INTRODUCTORY class...not even one of my upper-division classes. She bugs.
-Public Displays of Affection. I have a roommate who makes out with her boyfriend on the couch in front of the rest of us who live there. I feel like I am interupting a personal moment or something. It makes me uncomfortable. And then I feel like I have to get up and leave or something. In fact, it is currently happening right this very minute. And I don't like it.
This is the end of my ranting for the day. Do I feel better? I don't really know. But, I figure everyone has things that bug them...I just decided to write mine down.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved this post. You were real...and that does it for me.
I'm glad I could partake in your ranting...I also love sweats, and sometimes I'll even wear clothes that don't make sense, just to piss people off.
And I will try to stop making out in front of you, now that I know you don't appreciate it...

Sarah said...

Hey Chelsee, I find it somewhat entertaining that I come upon your blog tonight, right after this post. I'm glad you could get that all out, feels good doesn't it. You never fail to make me laugh, and well I agree with a lot things you said. I think you should inform people that you're not married yet, because you're boyfriend, the astronaut, has to come back from collecting moon rocks to pay for your wedding.

Erin said...

Hey Chelsee,
I wanted to put my "older and wiser" two cents in. Just remember that you are beautiful!!! and that people are just amazing in their lack of respect for others. It doesn't stop just gets more insane!!! You just have to remember who you are and that you are great just the way you are and that people (including stupid boys, creepy that you are worrying about marriage since you are only 13). I think it is great that you rant. Keep it up. Helps to get the GRRRRRR!!!! out. I love ya and I know that you will go on to do great things!!! Just wanted you to know.

Mike and Meg said...

Hey Chelsee,
I am glad you found me. I will add you to my friend list! I love to wear relaxing clothes! I find myself wearing workout clothes a lot!
I would want to get out of Logan also! Not the warmest place and so much snow!

TheWhettenFamilia said...

I'm sorry! You should have called me I would have answered my phone! I love ya! You should just move to Idaho!

Shanna said...

I probably wore sweats atleast 70% of the time when I was dating Lex! Guys don't care! Seriously! You tell the world how it is! Sweatpant wearers UNITE!!!!

Merinda said...

well, about the sweats, I would ask Megan why she was going to school every day dressed like she literally just rolled out of bed adn she would tell me that she didn't want one boy in her class to even notice her, so even though I doubt that has anything to do with why you dress in sweats, I don't know. As for the other stuff, yes Logan is very cold, but like every other part of Utah, it's beautiful. You have such a great personality, I seriously doubt that you are putting anything bad as far as vibes or anything to men, Mr. Right just hasn't come along yet. And for you, he is going to be really special because you are such a special person. And yes, I had the teacher from #$%& once and it made my whole semester bad so I can totally understand that. I don't know what to tell you about the roomate that makes out in front of you buy to keep writing on your computer and just clear your throat about every minute or so until they finally get the hint. You go ahead and rant all you want, it's your blog. You go sister.

Tazia said...

That was just awesome, I loved wearing pj's to work on Saturdays at Contacts. I don't know if you remember doing that with me, but it was awsome. I too hate PDA, holy snap, get a room! That would seriously make me want to barf if one of my roommates had done that. So kudo's to for not throwing up on your roommate and her make out buddy.

Kateka said...

Ha, ha, ha. What are blogs for if not to rant and rave! Let it out girl. And seriously, when I got married I was a few weeks shy of 22 (gasp! There must be something wrong with me!!). Your time will come, and screw everyone who bugs you about it.