Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random Thought Wednesday...

So, my friend Katie does a post every week called "Memory Monday" and I like the idea...but I want my own spin on things. While "Random Thought Wednesday" doesn't necessarily FLOW like "Memory Monday", I like it.
Today's random thought is about hybrid animals...the mule, the liger, and the wholphin are some of my favorites. These animals are supposed to be completely sterile, but when I was a junior in high school, the only living wholphin...had a BABY WHOLPHIN! Weird.
One time, when I worked t 1800Contacts, I won a prize for this random thought...a king size Kit-Kat bar. Sweet.
Here are a few pictures..
Bah hah...this mule is my favorite.

The wholphin and the supposedly impossible wholphin baby...

Look forward to more random thoughts from my random brain...

6 comments:

Merinda said...

I love your random brain and your random thoughts, you make me think.
Love ya

Katie said...

HAHA you're funny.

Mike and Meg said...

That is random.

Erin said...

I love the way your mind works. To funny!!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know the Liger existed...you have blown my mind. I spent the last ten minutes coming up with animals I'd like to see 'crossed'
-a dat or cog: a dog that always lands on its feet...or a cat that lifts its leg to pee.
-a parragle: an eagle that talks.
-spiderman: a human that has spider like abilities. Oh wait...

Brett and Chelsea said...

Oh Chels... I miss you! I hope everything is going well and I look forward to more of your Random Wednesday.