Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ulcer...in my EYE? WTF!

Yep, that's right.  Ulcer in eye.  Who knew that could even happen?!  Well, I do now.  And let me tell you...it hurts like a MOTHER.  My is puffy and red and watery (or as my nephew would say "My eye is leaking!") and burning and I can't keep it open.  Worst thing ever.  Ulcerative Keratitis is what it is called.  I would put a picture up, but the ones I found on Google are pretty disgusting.  And to make it worse...I have to put eye drops in every two hours-including at night.  That means I have to set an alarm and wake up every two hours to put these stupid eye drops in.  
My life sucks.

4 comments:

Kateka said...

What in the world?! You poor thing. I'll pray for you. This isn't permanent is it? How did you get it?

Mike and Meg said...

You need to post a picture of your eye! I want to see. I heard that your family is moving. I feel sad. I hope you are not moving far!

Tashina said...

Bahahahahaha!! That's what you get for making fun of me so much last night!! Karma sucks!! :) Just kidding! I hope it feels better soon!

Annika said...

SAD DAY!