Sunday, May 3, 2009

If you ever get the urge to run naked, spray yourself with Windex-it will keep you from streaking.

My brother said that to me the other day and it reminded me of this one glorious day in the summer of 2006...
Me and some of my friends (who will remain nameless-I don't really want to die) went to St. George as a little "Senior Trip" of sorts.  One day, we went swimming at Sand Hollow Lake.  While there, we decided to make a night trip back to the lake to do a little "skinny dipping", as some people might call it.  The plan was for all 4 of us to partake in this adventure.  So at about 9:00 we headed back (the park closes at 10, as the lady at the fee box so rudely informed us), and tell a little white lie to get in, since we're not allowed to be swimming after dark.  When we get there, one of the girls decided not join us in the event (you know who you are-and I still love you).  So she stayed in the car, lights pointed toward the lake, waiting for us to make our move.  The other three of us, instead of undressing by the lake, take off our clothes at the car and run to the lake-stark naked, with our poor little friend watching us go the whole way.  Instead of actually swimming, we kinda just ran into the water, got a little wet, and headed back.
And that was that.  Bah hah hah hah...best night of my life.  Only true friends will run naked to a lake with you (or watch you run naked to said lake).  Love you girls!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I would almost pay you to know who was your accompaniasts!!!

Kateka said...

You are far gutsier than me. I have never been skinny-dipping, I much too afraid!

Unknown said...

Sick! I can't believe you would do that!!!

Tazia said...

You are so gutsy! I don't even know if I could do it. I probably would freak out and be to afraid of my jiggly body running to the lake.

Hess said...

I agree there is nothing better than swimming naked!!! I think everyone should try it at least once. I tried to get my mom to come with us in Hawaii.....it didn't work!