Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The. End.

I. AM. OFFICIALLY. A. COLLEGE. GRADUATE.


Well, as of 12 o'clock tomorrow afternoon I am. I can't believe it is here. 4 1/2 years after starting at Utah State, I am done with my Bachelors degree. I have so many mixed emotions...I feel as if I have been on verge of tears for the last week and a half.

Besides this ------>

Here are a few things I will miss about Logan:
*AGGIE BASKETBALL. I will forever be a part of Stew's Crew
*Aggie Ice Cream, specifically Aggie Blue Mint. YUM.
*The Business Building. Tallest building in Logan. My home for the last 4 1/2 years. My heart belongs to the business building.
*Free food on campus. Utah State is famous for it. At least once a week, you can find somewhere to give you free food. It's amazing.
*Merrill-Cazier. Me and MC are TIGHT. MC selfishly takes a large part of my time and gets mad when I decided to do my homework at a different building on campus.
*Walking outside when it is SOOOOOOOOO cold it takes your breath away (also on the list of things I will NOT miss about Logan).
*Firehouse Pizza. I don't know what it is about this place, but I LOVE IT.
*The Taggart Student Center. My day does not feel complete until I can walk through the TSC...even if it is out of my way.
*Bishop Redd. He is my YSA Bishop this year and the BEST student ward bishop I have ever had. I have a great love for him, and the 18th ward. And his cute little wife, Sister Redd.
*Crappy, dumpy apartments. There is just something appealing about living in these tiny, gross places. FUN.
*Downtown Main Street. For those of you who have been to Logan, there should be no explanation necessary.
*The Pepperridge Farm Factory. 3 pound bag of Mint Milanos for $4? Um YES.
*The Logan Temple. SOOOO pretty. I love how at night it looks like a giant's house surrounded by puny little ant houses.
*My favorite look-out spot on Old Main Hill. So serene.
*My friends. Lots of them. In fact, I will probably miss them more than any other thing on this list. (Special shout-out to Syd...this blog is for you)



And. Just wanted to show this off a little. My friend Sarah is AMAZING. She took most of the pictures and made the announcement. I only look good because of her.

7 comments:

SydneG said...

Cache Valley will mourn your absence!

Annika said...

1) you look gorgeous in your graduation announcement.
2) i'm sad that you're leaving logan.
3) logan, me and hallie will miss you dearly.
the end.

Sarah said...

I'm quite jealous about you being offically done, but I did enjoy your list of things you'll miss and I will try extra hard to enjoy those things while I finish up my last semester. I love your announcement, especially your pose next to the light post.

Kateka said...

Oh my goodness! That is soooo amazing. Congratulations! I hope you celebrate this degree and for being a hard working A-mazing student for 4.5 years. The pictures are gorgeous because... get this... YOU'RE GORGEOUS.

Carly said...

cute pictures! congrats!

Carly said...

cute pictures! congrats!

Brett and Chelsea said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! but sad sad sad! That I will not see you! :( we didn't even get to do a Grey's night. Can't wait to see what's next for you. Oh and by the way you look GORGEOUS in your pics.