Monday, January 3, 2011

Lists.

I have an obsession with lists. Seriously. I make them all the time. While I was in school and bored during class, I would make lists of anything and everything, just to pass the time. Since I have a LOT of favorites...I thought I may as well document them in lists via the blog.

Movies I NEVER get sick of:
1. You've Got Mail
2. Home Alone 2
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Easy A
5. Just Friends
6. The Wedding Singer
7. The Italian Job

Favorite Disneys:
1.Beauty and the Beast
2. Tangled
3. Princess and the Frog
(I'm rather impressed with some of what Disney has produced recently)
4. Pocahontas
5. Robin Hood

Reality TV Shows:
1. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
2. The Best Thing I Ever Ate
3. The Next Iron Chef
4. What Not to Wear
5. Say Yes to the Dress
6. Anything on NatGeo

Movies I am EXCITED to See This Year:
1. Country Strong (Thanks to GLEE, I LOVE GWYNETH!)
2. Beastly
3. Gnomeo and Juliet
4. The Roommate (don't judge me)
5. Rango
6. Jane Eyre
7. Rio
8. Fast Five
9. Something Borrowed
10. Cars 2
11. HARRY POTTER!!!
12. Crazy, Stupid, Love
13. Footloose (although, I am more than a little skeptical)
14. The Three Muskateers
15. Breaking Dawn
16. The Greatest Muppet Movie Ever Made

Biggest Pet Peeves
1. Flimsy silverware
2. People who drive 5 miles under the speed limit while in the fast lane
3. Microwaves that don't stop beeping when you open the door
4. When it takes someone 4 hours to text back (some people are exempt from this pet peeve--Rosemary, that means you. :) )
5. Pens that run out of ink while taking notes (or making lists) in the middle of class
6. Chapstick that leaves a funny film on my lips

Favorite Stores:
1. Costco
2. Old Navy
3. Ross
4. Amazon.com
5. Walmart (once again--don't judge me)

Aspirations for 2011:
1. FIND A JOB
2. Save enough money to go to EUROPE!
3. Meet more single people in the area I am living (Riverton is suffocating me a little)
4. Eat healthier foods--a major task since I have such an addiction to sugar
5. Play more basketball just because I like it
6. Take a roadtrip to California to visit my BFF Rose (Brit--I'll come to Oklahoma next year)
7. Pay off my car
8. Possibly take the GMAT

No comments: