Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quirky?

I have recently come to a conclusion...I am really kinda weird. I do some oddddddddd things. Let me share some with you.

*Sometimes I miss the tube when trying to put the mascara wand back in. Then I end up with mascara all over my fingers.
*I refuse to drink milk unless it is 2% from Costco. All other milk tastes weird to me. Except chocolate milk, of course.
*I can't go to sleep at night unless I pee right before I turn the lights off.
*I have a crazy, over-active memory...I rarely forget anything. Sometimes this freaks people out, so I pretend I have forgotten something, when in reality, I remember everything about it. Some goes for people that I met once, years ago.
*I frequently start talking in random (and very bad) accents while talking to strangers. Most of the time, more than one accent comes out during a conversation.
*I hate wearing shoes.
*I can stick my tongue up my nose.
*I loooooove that I have the talent to stick my tongue up my nose.
*I can name almost all of the Idaho counties and county seats just from the identifiers on Idaho license plates. 1M-Madison County, Rexburg; 8B-Bonneville County, Idaho Falls; 1A-Ada County, Boise; 5C-Clark County, Duboise; etc.
*I have the uncanny ability to memorize lines from movies, a talent I share with my sister. There have been times when we have had full conversations of just movie quotes.
*I can rarely fall asleep anywhere but my own bed...unfortunately that means no power naps for me.
*I can make some of the ugliest faces ever seen and they are usually caught on camera.
*Public restrooms don't gross me out (even though they probably should).
*I have a tendency to talk reallllly fast.
*I honestly love to cry. It's one of my favorite things.
*I like to play out in my head the way I think conversations should/will go.
*I cannot go a day without getting some sort of ink from a writing utensil on my hands.
*I have a hard time relaxing. Even when I am watching tv, I have to multitask and play on my computer at the same time.
*I have an obsession with doodling my own name.

See? Weirrrrrrrrrrrrd.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

I generally multitask when watching tv too. I turn of the volume really loud and clean my (always disastrous) house. Totally laughed out loud at the tongue up the nose talent. AMAZING! You should win X-FACTOR or something.