Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Gentleman's Response...

Remember this? Well. I did get a response back from my favorite new friend. I must say, I was quite surprised that he responded...and not at all surprised with what he said:

"Tell yourself whatever lies make you feel better until all hope of love, family and kids are gone, then wait for the grave. If parading behind some liberal support ideology for fat people makes you happy instead of family, more power to you. The fact that people might feel bad about the truth doesn't mean it's not true -- or that nobody should be allowed to discuss it. The world is what it is, not what you fantasize it is. Wake up."

Being the person I am, of course I had to respond. He never replied.

"So...let me get this straight. All of the guys who married "fat" women did it out of what? Pity? And they all have kids by...artificial insemination? Because no guy will "want to be intimate with a them if they're even a little heavy", right? So obviously any children that are born to a woman who is "fat" must either be by scientific means or divine intervention. Am I understanding this correctly?

Your thoughts on the matter are in no way "truth". It is your own opinion. And it is an opinion that is going to cause a lot of pain and heartache to so many innocent and undeserving people, men and women both. The fact that you KNOW that your "truth" can have such detrimental effects on these people, and you still flaunt them around shows what kind of person you are -- a horrible, unfeeling man who has to make himself feel better by putting others down.

I go to the Riverton YSA 2nd Ward. We meet at 1 pm at the Brookwood building in Riverton, Utah. Feel free to come any time. I'm sure that there are a lot of people, myself included, who would just looooooooooove to meet you."

Well, there you have it folks. I will apparently never be getting married and all I have left to do now is "wait for the grave". Something to look forward to. :)

6 comments:

Carly said...

Yeah, being skinny and having money is KEY, chels. He's proof.

wait...

Heather said...

Wow, just wow. This guy really makes me sick. I don't know how he can think his opinions are the only opinions. That his definition of beauty is the one every many uses. He is the epitome of narcissism. I feel quite sad for the girl he ends up marrying (if that ever happens...)It is obvious that this guy has some serious problems. I don't mean that to be rude, I just truly believe he has unresolved issues that are eating away at him. He has no idea how to overcome them so he tries to hide behind this facade.

It makes me so happy to hear how strong you are! Love you!

Caroline said...

He's a real keeper. You're definitely missing out.


Sike.

More power to you girlfriend for emailing him back.

You and I can be alone together, me with my lupus and you "waiting for the grave". :)

Sarah said...

Who does this guy think he is? Apparently he is our next prophet or something. Hey, you're in my sisters' ward.

Kateka said...

So much for working for the weekend! It's now just working for the grave. Niiiice.

Like all previous commenters, his view of "reality" is just his opinion. His reality does not actually equal reality. But then he gets all crazed when you give your opinion and says its blasphemous?? What about free speech? Why, dear sir, must we all be clones of each other and not have unique thoughts of our own? Are we not told to be in the world and not of it? I like what you said to him in your first email that we will not be judged, in the end, by our appearance but by our soul. I am not saying that appearance/taking care of your body ISN'T important, because obviously it is, but if appearance is the ONLY thing to consider, I am sure many blow up dolls would be honored to be his. Hot body + no brain = perfection.

Annika said...

i can't even believe this... i'm having a hard time with the fact that this guy is for real. but he is. it makes me sad.