Monday, May 21, 2012

25 before 25

Guys.  I turn 25 years old this year.  And I am freaking out about it a little bit.  And I know people will tell me that 25 isn't even old, blah blah blah blah.  But it feels old.  I have a whole list of things that I want to do before I turn a quarter of a century old.  That gives me less than 4 months to get these all checked off.  Yes, I know some of them will not be possible, so those ones will just transfer over to my 30 before 30 list.

So...who wants to help make this the BEST. SUMMER. EVER?  :)

1. Sleep until noon
2. Run in a race
        FINISHED!  And have two more coming up.  Bahhhh I still hate running.
3. Pay off my car
4. Jump off the high dive
5. Kiss a total stranger
6. Give up Diet Coke
7. Teach myself to like avocados
8. Go skinny dipping (technically I have already done this, but it was more skinny run-into-the-water-and-run-back-out, so it needs to be on there again)
9. Save $500 dollars (apart from my regular savings) and go on a shopping spree
10. Participate in "Ellen's Dance Dare" and submit it to her show
11. See Garth Brooks in concert
12. Go to a professional baseball game
         GO BRAVES!
13. Make a dress that I will love to wear
14. Go to a formal event that requires me to get really dressed up
15. Lose 20 more pounds
16. Visit a state I haven't been to before
         Colorado?  Check!  But I do want to visit more.
17. Eat funnel cake at a fair
18. Go an entire day without eating one single piece of candy/sweets
19. Learn to waterski
20. Make 5 of the recipes I have pinned on Pinterest
21. Go paragliding
         Coolest thing of my life.  So glad I did it.
22. Go on one date during every month of the summer (doesn't seem like a lot but I NEVER date)
23. Make 10 blankets to donate to a children's hospital
24. Learn to play a song on the guitar
25. Be happy with my body and who I am - don't let other's opinion of me bring me down

*Honorary goal: make a scene in a public place

Ok.  Now be a dear and help me cross of these things in my life.  :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Just spend a day with my in-laws, then you won't eat or see a single candy/sweet. I know that probably won't happen, but now you know why I take my own treats when I go to their house. :) I am just wondering why you feel the need to go skinny dipping...weird!

Kateka said...

If it makes you feel better, I think you only look 21 max. :)