Monday, September 17, 2012

Special.

Saturday was a very special day for me.  It was something I had been working towards for a long time.  I went through the temple for the first time.  And it really was a very special day.  I am proud to belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (if anyone has questions or is wondering about my religion, please feel free to visit here).  :)
Thanks to all my family and friends who came out and supported me!  I think my loved ones took up most of the room.  Haha.  And then trying to fit about 30 people in our house was quite the accomplishment.  :)
Me and Mama before.
The Oquirrh Mountain Temple...it was a perfect day.
 All of my family at the temple afterwards.  Love these folks!

Later Saturday night, we went mini golfing.  Sure wish I had been doing that more this summer.  It was quite the adventure and I loved it.  And now for some pictures from the weekend...
Sista pants and me mini golfing.
The whole group! 
 Me and Cait before church on Sunday 
 Pretty sunset from last night

3 comments:

Murphy said...

Congratulations! Love this. Also love your cobalt pants.

Kateka said...

That is so great! Congratulations. And only hot you and your hot sister can pull off pants like that! True story: I bought a pair of super skinny dark purple jeans this weekend (didn't try them on at the store), took them home, tried them on, laughed hysterically at myself as I said, "Who do I think I am? I can't pull this off!" And returned the pants yesterday. But seriously, you two look smoking hot!

Katie said...

How did I miss this post?!?!? It must've been because I was in Utah doing the exact same thing with my sister! She went through on Friday at Oquirrh. That would've been so cool if you would've done yours Friday too! (Looks like you had too many people there though...hehehe). I'm excited for you... that is my favorite temple! I know all the ins and outs and tiny little crevices. You picked a good one for your first one!!! :) Congrats girlie!!!