Wednesday, March 12, 2014

.lately.

What's been going on in my life lately?  Well.  Let me tell you.  I work.  I workout.  I {sometimes} sleep.  That's about it.  That is a normal day.  Pretty wild, right?  Sometimes I complain that my life is boring or that I don't have any excitement, but then I think - what wrench is going to be thrown into my life to make it less "boring"?  Not so sure I want that.  So I keep my head down and stick to my routine, and maybe one day my boringness will pay off.

*Side note:  I've lost more than 15 pounds since the beginning of the year.  Go me.

And now.  For a photo dump.  Because I'm not feeling at all witty.  And the best way to update you on my life is through pictures.

 And I KNOW everyone would appreciate that...
 Oh hey, Yellowstone.
 Newest babe of the family - Paislee Ty.
 Oldest babes of the family.
 This is my every day life. 
 Brudda got deployed again.
 Let them eat PIE!
 Running off all of that pie.
 Merry Christmas from me and my kitty!
 Is this a sign...?
 I'm adorable.
 This stud muffin got baptized! 
 First day of CrossFit.  CFTP for life!  :)
 Love these girls.
 The sweetie is off to serve the people of Pachuca, Mexico!
 Happy Valentine's Day!
 This girl, though.  She's pretty swell.  
Why don't I have a boyfriend...?

No comments: