Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brother for Sale...only 50 cents!

Bah hah Mary Kate and Ashley movies...LOVE THEM.
And by "Brother", I really mean APARTMENT IN LOGAN! I am selling my apartment contract in Logan for the 2009/2010 school year.
This place is AWESOME. Seriously. I love love loved living there last year and wish it had worked out that I could live there again. I loved being able to wake up 20 minutes before class started, leave 5 minutes before class started, and be ON TIME! Best thing ever.
The apartment is literally 2 minutes walking distance from campus. It is HUGE. My bedroom had so much space that I didn't know how to fill it all! I had a walk-in closet, my own bathroom, a gorgeous view of the Logan Valley. And...the apartment has its own washer and dryer. And utilities is included in the price. Awesome! I loved not having to haul all of my laundry home or pay for a laundromat. Plus...the people who live there are pretty cool too.
There are a lot of things I loved about this place. I so wish that things had worked out for me to be there again. It is a little more expensive than some of the other places up there, but it is TOTALLY worth it. If you or anyone you know might be interested or have any questions, PLEASE let me know. It would help me out a TON.
Gracias! =)

3 comments:

~*The Miller's*~ said...

OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE A BLOG! I TOTALLY LOVE YOU! LETS PLAY!!!

Sarah said...

I hope apartment selling goes well. I'll keep my eye out if I hear of anyone looking.

Annika said...

Oh how I love the Olsen twins.... Anyway, this doesn't mean you're not coming back to Logan in August does it?! :(