Sunday, July 26, 2009

Groupie...my true calling in life.

I knew that I chose the right place to intern at. Thanksgiving Point is great. Especially when they put on AWESOME concerts by bands that I LOVE! Last night was case and point. Secondhand Serenade came last night. And I love them. A lot.
Working for the venue has a LOT of perks. This includes:
-Free food.
-Free entrance.
-Driving the golf cart (not walking all over the entire park the entire night is quite a relief).
-Driving band members in the golf cart.
-Getting free CDs.
-Driving JOHN VESELY of SECONDHAND SERENADE to the bathroom.
-Becoming BFFs with John...maybe not BFFs, but we were tight. Bathrooms allow for great bonding time.
-Hanging out with attractive band members.
-Being the envy of everyone because I get to stand right next to the stage and not behind the barricades.
-Plus many more.
And. Just to make everyone more jealous. I will now put up pictures of my awesome night.

Just me and Cait chilling at the concert.
Meet John. He IS Secondhand Serenade. And my lover.
Cait backstage.
Just chilling backstage. AWESOME.
MMM...there he is again.
And again.
This is Jonathan. My other lover. I have a thing for men with that name. He is the lead singer of We Shot the Moon, formerly Waking Ashland. And totally cool.

Last night=BEST NIGHT EVER. Loved it. Once again, it is ok to be jealous of me. =)

2 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

That's great! It looks like fun.

Sarah said...

You make me laugh Chelsee