Wednesday, October 24, 2012

thoughts.

*I'm excited for winter.  WHAT?  That doesn't happen often.
*I have seen Pitch Perfect in theaters 4 times.  I have never seen any movie in the theater that many times.  But I love it.  And would go again tonight.
*I am not excited for how dry my skin gets with winter.
*Kit-Kat used to be my favorite candy bar, but lately I always choose the 100 Grand.
*I fly into Ireland in exactly 19 weeks.  AAAAAH!!!!
*We are entering my favorite time of the year.  I love the holidays!
*On the other hand, this time of year consistently reminds me that I am alone in my life.  Going to Christmas parties alone is definitely one of my least favorite things in the whole world.
*I'm curious to see how Lucy handles the snow.
*I am trying to convince my mama to let me get a kitty.  I need a furry companion.
*There are times when it takes all of my self-control to not sing as loud as I can at my desk at work.  Especially when I have my headphones in.
*Although I am sad that sno-cone season is over, I am soooo excited for flavored hot chocolate season!
*I need to start saving my pennies for Black Friday shopping.
*I wish that they had mandatory nap time at work.  2 o'clock in the afternoon sucks.
*How am I going to find the self control to resist all of the deliciousness that comes with Thanksgiving and Christmas?
*Good thing I am buying my sister's elliptical from her.  Hopefully that will help keep me motivated.
*Garth Brooks is ending is show in Vegas.  I am heart broken.  I never got to see him.  Tickets are going for like $1500.  That is more than my trip to Ireland.
*I relate more to songs that were made before I was ever born than I do to most songs recorded this year.
*I hate that music television stations never play music videos.  Why is MTV called Music Television if there is NO MUSIC?
*Being on a computer all day means that I get the chance to stay updated with news around the world.  With all of the child abductions, murders, burglaries, suicides, mass tragedy, it makes me hesitant to bring children into this world.
*The amount of evil in the world makes me sad.
*I have little gnats flying around my desk.  Where do they even come from???
*I'm craving cheese fries for lunch.
*Why is Cafe Rio sooooooo delicious?
*It has been an emotionally exhausting week.  I think I need a good cry.

Ok.  That's all.

No comments: