Monday, October 15, 2012

travelling.

Remember how it is my dream to travel the world?  Well guess what?  I am going to IRELAND IN MARCH!!!!  I cannot even wait!

Ireland, what?  All of my dreams are coming true.  Groupon had this screamin' deal...$999 for six nights, seven days of hotel stays, rental car, and round trip airfare out of New York.  And for an extra $99, you get 4 breakfasts, 1 dinner, and tours of some castles.  Seriously...how can you beat that?  YOU CAN'T!  So, me and my BFF Melissa are headed out in March.  And I am freaking out a little.  Just look how pretty it is!








All of these pictures are places we are going to be visiting while there.  SO PRETTY!!!  It is my goal to visit some of the places that "PS I Love You" was filmed.  Gahhhh I just can't wait.

In other good news...my sister had her baby!  We welcomed little Blakeley Reese Meldrum on Sunday morning...2 1/2 weeks early!  She is precious and I love her already!  Yay baby!  :)





2 comments:

Kateka said...

Ummmm. I am ridiculous. I didn't even know your sister was pregnant, again! Wow.

And you rock my world with this Ireland trip! I am sure you'll rock your own as well.

Let the living vicariously through you commence!

Brett and Chelsea said...

I totally saw that on Groupon and I SO wanted to do that. I am glad that someone I know is taking advantage! You will have to post all of your pics on your blog!!!!
SO JEALOUS!