Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home-made Dresses and Christmas Sweaters

I love the Holidays. It is my favorite time of the whole entire year. I love the music, the treats, the decorations, and the way it just makes me feel.
This year, we had a little family Christmas party. There were only about 33 people in our little tiny house. No big deal, right? Makes things cozy. There was good food, good treats, and great company. We had a little white elephant gift exchange, complete with a Dollar Store pregnancy test and another feminine hygiene product. Ha ha. My family is best. We are loud and sometimes obnoxious, but always fabulous!
Here are a few highlights...
Caitlin and I went to the DI to find some sweet holiday outfits. She found this treasure. If she would have been able to sit down in it, I would have made her get it.
PHOTO BOMB. Ben decided to ruin our picture. But it is ok because Caitlin was ruining it with that face anyway.
Look how cute we are with our fun Christmas sweaters!
My little Maser. He makes me so happy.
We finally got a good picture of the 2 of us...sometimes he takes after me and makes ugly faces.
This was a wild game of Phase 10. I totally rocked it. That's a lie...I was stuck on the same 2 phases for about 8 hands. Awesome.

Also, one of my best friends from Utah State got married yesterday. I am so happy for Sarah and Danny. They are so fabulous and perfect for each other. And now I am pretty sure that I am close to the last single girl on the planet. Ok...maybe that was a little dramatic. But I am dwindling in single friends.

Merry Christmas to all of my dear friends and family! I hope yours is fabulous and I hope Santa brings you EVERYTHING you want!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love Caitlin's dress man. Funny thing is she makes it look good. I hear her b-ball team is doing well, that makes me happy. I'm quite jealous that you are living in Riverton, I sure do miss it it!! Merry Christmas Chelsee.

Kateka said...

You are so gorgeous!