Thursday, December 3, 2009

SWEET VICTORY!

Hail the Utah Aggies!
We'll play the game with all our might!
See the flying colors,
The Aggie Blue and Fighting White!
How they stir us onward,
We'll win the VICTORY alright!
Hail the Utah Aggies!
We're out to win so FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
UTAH STATE HEY!
AGGIES ALL THE WAY!
GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES!
HEY! HEY! HEY!
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE that Utah State beat BYU last night! It makes my heart melt with joy! It really just tickles me. I wish that I had been able to go to the game, but from what I hear, a bunch of my friends didn't even get in. I love that Aggie fans are so united...the entire crowd in sync with every cheer is FANTASTIC! I love that Stew is our coach....I definitely think he is one of the BEST coaches in college basketball. I love that, even though BYU thinks they are invincable, they are NOT.
I love EVERYTHING about Utah State Basketball.

3 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

It was a great game. I must say it warms my heart that they won toooo!:)

marea

Heather said...

It was a wonderful game! They scared me a bit in the first half, but whatever pep-talk they got at half time totally worked! We didn't go because I'm sick but we watched it on TV. Oh it would have been great to be there though!

Annika said...

YAY! Although I didn't get to see it first hand :( I heard it was a pretty intense game. So glad they won. Are you coming back to Logan this January??