Wednesday, December 2, 2009

REMATCH!!!

Tonight, Utah State plays BYU in basketball. I don't know about everyone else, but this is a HUGE game for me. Last year, BYU was too chicken to come play in the Spectrum, and made Utah State play at Energy Solutions Arena. We ended up losing by 5...and it SUCKED! This year, Dave Rose decided to grow a pair and try his luck out at the Spectrum. Anyone who has been to an Aggie basketball game knows how hard it is for any team to beat the Ags in the Spectrum. I am hoping that my Aggies will KILL the Cougars.
I know this rivalry is nothing compared to the BYU-UTAH football game, but this is a big deal to Utah State fans. And speaking of USU fans...we are loud and fabulous!
I am so sad that I will not be attending the game tonight...it was a very hard decision for me to make. My little sister also has a game tonight. And I don't really enjoy driving through the canyon in the dark by myself (ok...so not really enjoying it is an understatement. I hate it). But you can better believe that I will be cheering on my Ags tonight!
I even wore my favorite shirt today, in honor of this game...
"YBU? Win or lose you STILL live in PROVO! 'NUFF SAID!!!!"
GO AGGIES!

1 comment:

Mike and Meg said...

Go COUGS. Sorry, my blood is Coug blue!!!!!!