Monday, August 29, 2011

Jammin'

I'm a little bit obsessed with music. And by a little, I mean a lot. I don't know why, but for some reason I think that almost every single song ever written was meant for me. Conceited much? Maybe. But I have decided to share some of my favorites with you...these are the songs that I NEVER skip on my iPod and the ones that I am dying to hear on the radio. But remember...if you like them and jump on the bandwagon, I get credit for it. :)

-Garth Brooks: What She's Doing Now
-Adele: Someone Like You
-Christina Perri: Arms
-Green Day: Wake Me Up When September Ends
-Tilly and the Wall: Let It Rain
-Florence + the Machine: Dog Days are Over -- I just want to say that I knew this song WAY before Eat, Pray, Love made it famous. Like 9 months before.
-Fountains of Wayne: Hackensack
-Eminem: My Name Is...
-Jimmy Eat World: Hear You Me
-George Strait: Marine Del Ray
-Les Mis Soundtrack: Stars
-Tim McGraw: All We Ever Find
-Jack Johnson: Enemy
-Kalai: Be Still My Soul
-KISS: Beth
-Alan Jackson: Between the Devil and Me
-Iron & Wine: Flightless Bird, American Mouth
-Fleetwood Mac: Dreams
-Hawthorne Heights: Decembers
-Brand New: The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
-Miranda Lambert: Bring Me Down
-Finally Friday: Catch a Glance
-Kenny Chesney: You and Tequila
-Chicago: If You Leave Me Now
-Steve Holy: Come On Rain
-Randy Porter: Condition of Desperation
-Tanya Tucker: Jose Quervo
-Duran Duran: Rio
-Marty Robbins: El Paso
-Rogue Wave: Eyes
-Andrew Bird: Fake Palindromes
-A Fine Frenzy: Almost Lover
-Dwight Yoakam: Fast as You
-Queen: Fat Bottomed Girls
-Glee Cast: Marry You
-Dan Fogelberg: Run for the Roses
-The Beatles: Yesterday
-Charlie Daniel's Band: The Devil Went Down to Georgia
-Gnarls Barkley: Crazy
-Owl City: The Saltwater Room
-Blake Shelton: She Wouldn't Be Gone
-Adam Levine: Moves Like Jagger -- OBSESSED
-We Shot the Moon: Hope
-Mumford and Sons: The Cave
-Death Cab for Cutie: Follow You Into the Dark
-Pat Benatar/Cyndi Lauper/Glee Cast: Total Eclipse of the Heart
-The Lemonheads: Into Your Arms
-The Ataris: The Boys of Summer
-Garrett Hedlund: Hide Me Babe
-Beyonce: Listen
-The Eagles: Best of My Love
-Chris Ledoux: Ridin' for a Fall
-Phantom Planet: California
-Miranda Lambert: The House That Built Me
-Merle Haggard: Silver Wings
-Foreigner: Juke Box Hero
-Garrett Hedlund: Timing is Everything
-Jim Sturgess & Joe Anderson: Strawberry Fields Forever
-George Strait: Last in Love
-Theory of a Dead Man: Not Meant to Be
-Coolio: Gangsta's Paradise
-Brad Paisley & Alison Krauss: Whiskey Lullaby
-Reba McEntire: You Lie
-Zac Brown Band: Colder Weather
-Quietdrive: Birthday
-Glee Cast: Hello
-Timbaland: The Way I Are
-Jason Mraz: Please Don't Tell Her
-Guns 'N Roses: Paradise City
-Rupert Holmes: Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
-Sublime: Santeria
-Neil Diamond: Hello Again
-Tiffany: I Think We're Alone Now
-Maroon 5: Won't Go Home Without You
-Billy Joel: She's Always a Woman
-Ben Folds Five: Brick
-Michael Jackson: Will You Be There -- Free Willy, anyone?
-Dashboard Confessional: Stolen
-Sugarland: Stay
-Coldplay: The Scientist
-Joe Nichols: She Only Smokes When She Drinks
-OneRepublic: Come Home
-Kenny Rogers: The Gambler
-Chamillionaire: Good Morning
-Vega 4: Life is Beautiful
-Big & Rich: Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)
-Secondhand Serenade: Stranger
-Jet: Look What You've Done
-Imogen Heap: Hide and Seek
-Nirvana: Smells Like Teen Spirit
-Toto: Africa

I know this list is LONNNNNNNNG, and believe me, I trimmed it down a LOT. So if you ever get bored and want some AWESOME music, give it a little look through. You won't be disappointed. :)

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Phew! Nice list. I am gonna go and get me my songs-written-for-chelsee on.

Sarah said...

That list has quite the variety. But I must say that for the most part, you've got good taste! :)

Annika said...

everytime i hear adam levine's voice.... i DIE! for real. you're good at listening to a variety. me, not so much. pretty alright taste you have, my dear. :)