Monday, August 8, 2011

Sibs.

I have a pretty great family. We're really funny. I think if someone based a sitcom after us, it would do really well (except they would have to throw in all of that Hollywood-trashiness stuff). Here is why I like them:

TASHINA
Back when we were growing up, I think she thought of me as her stupid little sister. We fought ALL. THE. TIME. Constantly. I blame that on the fact that we shared a room for wayyyyyy too long. Now she is all married and has 3 super kids. She's an excellent mother and someone I would look to for advice when I have my own kids. Because we were too busy fighting, I never saw her testimony of the Church when we were younger. But I see how much she loves the Gospel while she teaches her kids about it. She's also pretty stinking funny. I love going shopping with her, especially because she is so bluntly honest if something doesn't look good on me.


A shared talent.



JONATHAN
Oh Jon. Jon is the perfect fit for our family. Seriously, Tashina could not have picked someone who better fit in with us. He is like the protective older brother that I never had. I value his opinion on things over most anyone else. He always knows what to say to make me laugh, even if it is highly inappropriate (those are my favorite ones!). Jonathan is a top-notch dad. Those 3 little munchkins love him so much.



This was Baby Girl's first fishing trip!



JD
Brudda. From the time we were little, I always knew Brudda would be in either the military or law enforcement profession. He is always the first one to stick up for me, or anyone else that he cares about...ever the protector. He is so generous and always doing things for people. I am so proud of him and respect him so much for what he does for our country.



Bahahahaha this cracks me up.



CAITLIN
My sissy. We have the same sense of humor...and that makes for some funny shiz. We are forever cracking the same jokes or quoting the same movies at the same time. People think it's planned...it's not. We are just that awesome. She is a freaking awesome basketball player, a talent that I envy (I was never as good as she is). Not too mention she is BEAUTIFUL. I'm glad that we are as close as we are.


San Diego 2009...we got some of the weirdest looks.



Some people are just lucky to be blessed with awesome sibs...looks like I was one of those people. :)

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Well I know I love me some Nelson's (well the one's I know anyway... and for the rest, I'll take your word for it ;)