Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Craft Queen

Or not. But I am trying to be more crafty. Since I am jobless and BORED ALL THE TIME, I am trying to get into doing more crafts and stuff to help occupy my time. My favorite thing at the moment is to make cards. I'm not all that great because I don't have all the fun things needed to make some freaking sweet cards. But I am having fun nonetheless.
And now I am in need of some more things to do. So. Any ideas? I know all you crafty/homemakey moms out there have some fun stuff to do. So pass along your infinite wisdom to this little, single, bored girl.
Oh...and try to make them cheap. Or free works too.
Much love.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You should learn to crochet or knit! Yarn is super cheap especially when you use a 40% off coupon at Roberts... and you can make the best gifts for people!! :) Or for yourself.. haha Sorry you haven't found a job yet!

Trevor and Natalie said...

Check out this blog. The woman is super creative and there are tons of fun, inexpensive things to make. :)

http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/