Monday, September 14, 2009

Doubel the C, Double the S, and you will always have SUCCESS.

Ha ha I learned that on an episode of Full House.
So...I finally got a JOB! Actually, I got 2 jobs! After searching and searching, they just kind of fell into my lap. Which is AWESOME.
My first one...well, I don't really want to talk about. I am working at a store in the mall called Sanrio. Most of you probably know it as the Hello Kitty store. Not my proudest moment. But. They give me good hours...I will basically be working like 1-5 only. Or hours close to that. But I will never be opening or closing, which is fantastic. I do, unfortunately, have to put up with bratty little kids who ruin my cleanly placed displays all day long. Ugh.
My second job is a Mobile Lab Assistant at Elk Ridge Middle School. Thank goodness to my mom who works there and put in a good word for me! Basically, I will be taking around laptops to different classes and helping all of those annoying middle schoolers with Word programs. It should be pretty good, I think.
Finally things are looking up for me! I am glad to have something to fill my time besides rerun marathons of America's Next Top Model and solitaire.

Oh...and thanks to all for the birthday wishes! I had a pretty good day. It was pretty uneventful, but good. I was supposed to go to Disneyland for the day, and it just didn't work out. So that night, my BFF Brittany took me to dinner and a movie. Then on Saturday, my mom took me shopping for clothes. And then last night, we had cake and ice cream and stuff. So, it was good.

3 comments:

Mae AJ and Conner said...

YAY!!! I am glad.. I love full house by the way. :)

Trevor and Natalie said...

You are awesome! Super happy for you. :)

Kateka said...

Wahoo for finding a job!!