Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Scratch that...

Hello Kitty and I have hit a speed bump. Or rather...a mountain. I am so raged right now. I got that second job at my mom's school. Super great. Fixed schedule. Fantastic. All I would need off at Sanrio would be Wednesday, Thursday, and every other Friday. I would still be able to work Saturdays and the holidays! But apparently that isn't good enough.
My totally AWESOME (or not) manager said that it wasn't going to work, because when I interviewed, I was able to work any day at any time. And since that has changed and I won't be available at her beckon call, things just aren't going to work. Why would she work around everyone else's schedules but mine? Why is she so opposed to me having a second job when she has one herself? As the STORE MANAGER, she works 20 hours a week max. She lets a 17 year old high school student RUN the store. Awesome.
To be honest, I didn't want to be working there anyway. But, I needed the money. And I was still available the most important times! But the way the whole situation was handled really chaps my hide. She was not very nice about. At least now, I won't have to worry about taking time off during the holidays when I want to go out of town for weddings and such.
Here is what I have to say...TO HELL WITH HELLO KITTY! Good riddance.

No comments: