Saturday, September 5, 2009

Love...part 2.

Lately, I have been focusing on all the crappy things going wrong in my life and HATING THE WORLD. So. I have decided to remember all the things I love. Part 2.
*I love swimming.
*I love Imogen Heap...this is a new love.
*I love Dum-Dums...the suckers.
*I love making crafts.
*I love smelly candles.
*I love my UGG wannabe boots.
*I love putting old pictures in picture frames for the whole world to see.
*I love Lady Antebellum's new song "Need You Now".
*I love pens that write in colored ink.
*I love being outside.
*I love doing logic puzzles late at night.
*I love Logan (I have a new found appreciation for it).
*I love cheesy 80's movies.
*I love having my friends home from missions.
*I love the way my heart races at sports games.
*I love to sing.
*I love the 1962 movie "If a Man Answers"...every girl should watch it.
*I love Farmer's Markets...what treasures you can find!
*I love to ugly dance in the car.
*I love to bake treats.
*I love setting a goal and achieving it.
*I love that I sleep with a teddy bear and that I'm not ashamed to admit it.
*I love making lists (if you can't tell).
*I love my car...even though I said I would NEVER drive Ford Focus, Walter has treated me well.
*I love to edit papers.
*I love when Avery falls asleep in my arms.
*I love weddings. And wedding TV shows.
*I love America.
*I love the Holiday Season.
*I love TiVo...best invention ever.
*I love babysitting.
*I love having lazy days.
*I love listening to Christmas music whenever I have the urge...even in September.
*I love getting my hair done.
*I love to organize.
*I love the big red blanket my Grandma made just for me.
*I love chasing Mason around the house.
*I love thinking of all the possibilities for my future.
*I love to clean when I get mad.
*I love wearing comfy shoes.
*I love a good lotion.
*I love having a cleanly washed face.
*I love spending time with my mom and sisters.
*I love rugby.
*I love getting scared out of my wits in movies and haunted houses.
*I love dressing up.
*I love practical jokes.
*I love boys who sing and play the guitar.
*I love hand sanitizer.
*I love stargazing.
*I love to laugh.
*I love being right.
*I love coffee ice cream...it's my favorite indulgence.
*I love taking pictures.
*I love to cry.
*I love cheesy little trinkets.
*I love to push people's buttons.
*I love to daydream.
*I love Kilgore, Idaho.
*I love to play the piano.
*I love having shaved legs.

2 comments:

Merinda said...

Chels, I just love you. You are so darn fun, I just love your personality, it is so contageous and your beautiful smile that goes with your beautiful eyes.

Tazia said...

"I love listening to Christmas music whenever I have the urge...even in September." You are my new hero!