Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Obsession?

I love TV. A lot. Some may call it an obsession. Which it might be. But I really really love TV. Primetime hours in the fall make me happy. Thank goodness for TiVo.
Here are a list of shows that are on this season that I love...
Sunday:
-Amazing Race
-Cold Case
Monday:
-How I Met Your Mother
-Accidentally on Purpose (it's new...and rather hilarious)
-Two and a Half Men (I could take it or leave it...but it is one in between my other shows)
-The Big Bang Theory...LOVE
-House
Tuesday:
Oddly, there is nothing on Tuesday that I really care about.
Wednesday:
-America's Next Top Model
-So You Think You Can Dance
-Glee
-Criminal Minds
-CSI: NY
Thursday:
-Survivor
-Bones
-CSI
-Grey's Anatomy...still my favorite show ever
-Private Practice (just not quite as good as Grey's...)
-___________ (This is the spot that is left blank in my heart by the ending of ER...farewell my friend)
Friday and Saturday:
Who really watches TV on the weekends? =)

I think the reason I love TV so much is because my life is SO DANG BORING. It is nice to live in a fantasty world for a while.
Judge me if you will.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Mine seem to be all on Thursdays hahhaa... Survivor, The Office, Grey's, but then I also watch Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race, and sometimes Biggest Loser... but it gets long. Also American Idol when it's on... but it gets long too.... I fast forward through most of it. HAHA I understand the obsession for TV... definitely wouldn't watch so much if I didn't have the DVR. RIGHT? :) hehe

Brookers said...

I just discovered Glee and am loving it! I approve of your TV choices... :)